SD1000 SOFTWARE UPGRADE
File SD1000 1_1.ZIP contains the following files::
Follow the instructions below to update your SD1000:
1) Unpack the. Zip file to a folder on your computer.
2) When the instrument is disconnected install the drivers needed to run the update tool. VCP_V1.3.1_Setup.exe if you have a 32-bit system, VCP_V1.3.1_Setup_x64.exe if you have a 64-bit system. After running the program you will see the following screen :
3) Select the Next button. Once the installation is complete select the Finish button..
4) Now connect the instrument to the PC via USB and turn on SD1000. If this is the first time you connect it to the computer wait until drivers will be installed. The instrument, depending on the operating system installed on your computer, will be recognized as “USB Audio Device” or “SD1000“.
5) Install SD1000Updater_1.1.exe program.
6)Press the Update button and select the file 3816SD1000-FW.fir to update the SD 1000.
The first time you’ll perform this procedure, you will probably receive an error message from the program to warn that he could not connect. This is absolutely normal due to the installation of the device in update mode.