SD1 4.0c PLUS – SOFTWARE UPGRADE
- The Installation of the new Update 4.0 will erase the Programs, the Registrations and the User files currently programmed within the keyboard. It will also erase and format the Flash Pattern location so all Flash styles will have to be reloaded once the system software has been installed. It modifies the names and the locations of many sections of the SD1 compared to the previous software. If such files are important to you, we recommend that you copy all of them into the SD1’s Hard Disk before starting the Installation.
INSTALLING 4.0c SOFTWARE UPGRADE
1) Download file:
SD1 Plus Software 4.0c
2) Unzip the file downloaded from internet and copy the 36 files in a 1,44MB floppy disk.
3) Switch off the instrument and insert the floppy disk with the extracted files in the keyboard’s driver .
4) Switch on the instrument while holding down the tab ” F6 “, on the display , after the keyboard’s logo, the following writings will appear :
Loading : DIRECTORY
Loading : DC000000.BIN
Loading : DD000000.BIN
Loading : FF000000.BIN
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 0
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 2
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 35
5) At the end of loading , the instrument will reset automatically and the updating phase is completed .
Download software installation manual and the news of the new version
Technical Tables & Bonus Styles