If you use MidJay with an external Midi keyboard, you can control the vocalizer
directly from the latter in compliance with the mode previously selected.
In K. LEFT mode, all the notes played below the split point will be sent to the
vocalizer, whereas in K. RIGHT mode, the vocalizer receives all the notes above the split point .
Remember that the settings of the vocalizer can be saved within the Registrations.
You can therefore set the vocalizer easily and quickly by pulling-up the relative
When working in one of these modes, a very important parameter is the Vocalizer
The possible settings for this parameter are the following:
• -2 : The notes are transposed by two octaves lower. Useful in K.Right
• -1 : The notes are transposed by one octave lower. Useful in K.Right
• True : The notes are not transposed. The vocalizer will play the voices in
the exact notes in which they are received.
• +1 : The notes are transposed by one octave higher. Useful in K.Left
• +2 : The notes are transposed by two octaves higher. Useful in K.Left
• Auto : MidJay automatically sets the Octave parameter based on the
operating mode selected (MIDI, K.Left, K.Right).