Do not upgrade directly to version 1.30 from a software version lower than 1.13.
If a software version earlier than 1.13 is installed in your instrument,
you have to install the version 1.13 before the 1.30.
Click here for instructions on how to upgrade your instrument to version 1.13.
To know the version currently installed on your SD4, simply hold the key number "0" when turning on the module.
The instrument display will show the current software version of your instrument.
SD4 SOFTWARE UPGRADE 1.30
SOFTWARE UPDATE VIA USB CABLE
1) Download the program installation package "SD4Update" required to update and install the program on the computer.
2) Download the file SD4_130.EXE and execute to extract the file SD41_30.BIN.
3) Connect the SD4 instrument to the PC via the USB cable, holding keys 1 ad 3 down (do not use the feeder): the LEDs of the display will start to rotate to point out that the software installation procedure is starting.
4) Start the SD4Update program on the computer.
5) Click on Open and select the SD41_30.BIN file (When you open the file, the software version will appear, which in this case will be 1.30)
6) Press Program to start the update procedure.
ATTENTION: Do not turn the PC or the SD4 instrument off during this procedure!!
7) Wait for "Write complete" to appear on the monitor that points out that the installation procedure is complete.
8) Close the SD4Update program and disconnect the USB cable to switch the SD4 instrument off.
Once these software update procedures are complete, if you hold key 0 down when turning on, the version installed will appear on the display, which should be 1.30.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RELEASE 1.25 AND 1.30
Optimization of soft-thru setting.
Improved the pedal sustain operation during preset switching