WINDOWS USB Driver for MidJay
The self-extracting file USB98.EXE contains the driver to use the MidJay’s USB interface with computers on which the Windows 98SE® operating system is installed.
1. Download the USB98.EXE file.
2. Insert an empty floppy disk into the computer driver.
3. Execute the file ( this operation extracts the required drivers from the compressed file and saves them to the floppy disk ).
4. Connect the MidJay’s USB cable to the computer ( the computer now automatically recognizes the MidJay as a new USB peripheral and asks for the drivers required to install it.).
5. Follow the instructions displayed on the computer monitor and select “Floppy Drive” for the path to be used to search for the drivers.
6. Once the installation is completed, the MidJay will be considered as a “Removable Disk” .
Please note: Differently from the WINDOWS XP operating system, WINDOWS 98SE will not show the icon of the USB peripheral on the tools bar, so it will not be possible to perform the procedure of safe hardware removal. For this reason, use the utmost care when disconnecting the cable. Perform the operation only once you are sure that no accesses to the disk are open and make sure that the yellow LED of the MidJay disk is completely off.
(Copyright © 2005 KETRON s.r.l.)
All Rights Reserved
Ketron s.r.l. allows the use of the software DJLoop Compiler for Win32, against acceptance of the following terms and condition: You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using the software; You have to back up all the data of your computer before loading this software; Your use of this software determines your acceptance of this license agreement.
The ownership and copyright of this software belongs to Ketron s.r.l. that allows you as an individual the use of this software "AS IS".
Prohibitions and Limitations
You may not alter, convert, disassemble, reverse-compile, duplicate, lease, sell, distribute, license or sublicense in whole or in part the program or allow another one to do so. The creation of any program based on the content of this software is also prohibited. The use of the software is limited to the only purpose of connecting and interfacing musical instruments made by Ketron s.r.l. to a computer.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANING FILES ARE MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, UTILITY, FEATURES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Ketron s.r.l. shall not be liable or responsible in any way including incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use of this software.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy. In case of any dispute, the Italian court exclusively will have jurisdiction.