Electronic Keyboard Ketron X4
New Software information
Rel. 5.0a - October 2004 -
1) Download .exe file :
* To download X4 X4_50a.exe
2) Unpack .exe file downoaded from internet and copy files on a 1,44 floppy.
3) Shut down the musical instrument, insert the diskette with the uexeped files into the electronic keyboard driver.
4) Turn on the keyboard holding down the " SAVE/ENTER "button, then on the display will appear , after the " KETRON X... " logo, the following words:
Loading : DIRECTORY
Loading : E0000000.BIN
Loading : E1000000.BIN
Loading : FF000000.BIN
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 0
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 2
WRITE PROGRAM ON FLASH 32
5) Terminated the reset phase, push down "Disk" and choose the floppy disk option in case you have an hard disk featured model
6) Push down subsequently: "SAVE/ENTER" , "F3" and "F9" to initialize the keyboard ( this last operation is due because " POWER ON SETUP " functions are changed)
The instrument is now upgraded to the newer version
1) MONO function added to the user voice.
2) FIXED function added for the pedal board key velocity ( Arranger view F4),
saved in the power on setup
3) Changing from bank 3 to bank 0 or 1 the RAM led switch off
4) When LOCK is set , the Vocal Channel is reserved for the vocalist and saved
in the power on setup
5) Global Transpose in the midi RX
1) The writing "Fill4" is changed to "Break" in the menu vocalizer to arranger
2) Record song now records also the bass sustain
3) Search song directory with more then 20 midifile with the same initial character, by pressing value + or - now shows the following pages
4) The functions HOLD e LEFT DRUM are added to the foot switches
5) Possibility to load sound banks till 16 MB
6) When starting with song recording , now the keyboard transopse is cleared
7) Using the sequencer , by pressing PAGE + and - contemporary , the tempo is shown
8) The selection of single registration by footswitch now is possible
9) Saving "DYnamic ARRANGER" in "POWER ON SETUP" now is possible.
10) In "SONG PLAY" and "JUKE BOX" the file list is automatically repositioned
11) In the song record the left balance is now discarded because the song balance has the same function
12) Saving of "POWER ON SETUP" on the disk is now possible in the file "POWER.PON"