AUDYA STYLE COMPILER
Audya Style Compiler is a software utility for PC that allows You to create style files for Audya, Audya 4 and Audya 5.
Download User Manual
1. Download file Style_Compiler.zip ;
2. After the download, extract the files from the downloaded archive to a temporary folder;
3. After extraction, launch the program file clicking twice on Audya style compiler 2009 setup v.10.3.exe’s icon;
4. An installation wizard will appear, choose the desired language and push the “OK” button;
5. Push the "Next" button to confirm the choice and go to following screens/options;
6. Choose the desired screens/options and push the “Next” button;
7. Push then the “Install” button to install the program files;
8. Complete the installation procedure pressing "Finish" button.
(Copyright © 2009 KETRON s.r.l.)
All Rights Reserved
Ketron s.r.l. allows the use of the software Audya Style Compiler for Win32, against acceptance of the following terms and condition: You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using the software; You have to back up all the data of your computer before loading this software; Your use of this software determines your acceptance of this license agreement.
The ownership and copyright of this software belongs to Ketron s.r.l. that allows you as an individual the use of this software "AS IS". Prohibitions and Limitations
You may not alter, convert, disassemble, reverse-compile, duplicate, lease, sell, distribute, license or sublicense in whole or in part the program or allow another one to do so. The creation of any program based on the content of this software is also prohibited. The use of the software is limited to the only purpose of connecting and interfacing musical instruments made by Ketron s.r.l. to a computer. Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANING FILES ARE MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, UTILITY, FEATURES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Ketron s.r.l. shall not be liable or responsible in any way including incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use of this software.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy. In case of any dispute, the Italian court exclusively will have jurisdiction.